What to Bring

Please take the following items to your WIC certification appointment:

  • Proof of identity for yourself and each child to be certified, such as a Driver License, Medicaid Card, Birth Certificate, or Passport. If you cannot bring one of these forms of ID, the clinic can explain other acceptable forms if ID.
  • Proof of address, such as a current utility bill with a street address (no P.O. boxes), or bring a rent or mortgage receipt. This is to verify you live in Utah and within the county served by the clinic.
  • Proof of income for each household member who works. You must bring documentation such as pay statements showing your income for the last 30 days. If you receive Medicaid you may bring your Medicaid card as proof of income. You may also bring a letter from Workforce Services showing the amount you receive in SNAP benefits or the Family Employment Program.
    • If you are employed, bring your most recent pay statements. If paid weekly, bring four pay statements. If paid every two weeks or twice a month, bring two pay statements.
    • If your income is seasonal or fluctuates throughout the year; or if you are self employed, you may bring your most recent tax return.
    • Electronic verification of income is allowed if you can show pay statements to clinic staff on your smart phone or other device.
  • Immunization records for your children being certified.

Don’t forget to bring your children to be certified!